Which Foundation should I choose? It’s really a matter of personal preference. When I select a formula I take into account some important questions. Do I want light, medium or full coverage? Do I want a formula that is moisturizing, or do I need something to help control oil? Do I want something that helps conceal experience lines?
With so many formulas available from Avon, I found it a bit confusing, so I did some research.
If I want just a hint of color, then the Magix Tint Tinted Moisturizer, is a perfect fit.
This tinted moisturizer brightens skin while blurring imperfections for an instantly better-than-bare look. It’s a “no-makeup” weekend makeup to enhance skin without hiding it and showing off a naturally radiant complexion.
As an added bonus, it is paraben-free and contains botanical extracts to help soothe and calm skin with antioxidant benefits.
• Instant moisturization
• Softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles
• Radiant, sheer coverage
• Won’t settle into lines and pores
• Infused with passion fruit, chia and sunflower seed
• Vitamins E and B5 keep skin hydrated
• Flexible shade range
• Lightweight, breathable feel
• Paraben-free, sulfate-free, talc-free
• Hypoallergenic, dermatologist- and allergy-tested
Before using a tinted moisturizer I allow time for my morning serum, treatments and primer to properly absorb before first. I apply a small amount onto my fingertips tips then blend on my face.
When I’m looking for something with a bit more coverage.
Magix Wand gives medium Coverage, and I can use more for a fuller coverage. It’s so versatile, it can be used for full-face coverage or on-the-go touchups. I particularly like the small, purse-friendly stick that lets me conceal, highlight and contour, due to the 16 flexible shades. What’s the secret? Magix Wand has high-pigment, and a light-as-air formula to create a smooth canvas. It perfects tone and blurs flaws with a soft demi-matte finish.
• Visibly smooths and evens texture
• Blurs the look of pores and wrinkles
• Helps control oil and shine for all-day freshness
• Buildable sheer-to-full coverage
• Shea butter and vitamin E moisturize dry skin and provides antioxidant protection
• Water-resistant, crease-proof and never cakey
• Oil-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, talc-free and phthalate-free
• Hypoallergenic; dermatologist- and allergy-tested
• To Conceal: Cover with your base shade.
• To Contour: Use two shades darker.
• To Highlight: Use two shades lighter.
Ink Lasting Cushion is another medium Coverage foundation From our THE FACE SHOP collaboration. I’m really impressed by the innovative, ultra-portable design. The design uses a luxurious cushion to deliver the perfect amount of foundation anytime, anywhere—with zero spill potential. And it’s simple to use just press the poof into the sponge compact and soak up the pigment, then apply to your face for even coverage with a second-skin feel.
• Smooth, natural matte finish that enhances, leaving skin smooth and fresh
• Unique, soft-textured puff allows for a lightweight, natural and even application
• Saturated sponge releases controlled quantities of foundation for buildable, medium-to-full coverage
• Brightens and evens skin tone
• Weightless, airy feel—no caking!
• Perfect for on the go
• Mirror included
• Available in 18 long-wearing, Warm (W), Neutral (N) or Cool (C)shades (all exclusive to Avon!)
The Ink Lasting Slim Foundation
From THE FACE SHOP is a full coverage foundation. It imperative to shake this formula before using it. I didn’t the first couple things I tried, and my face felt really greasy and heavy. I liked the full coverage that made my face look flawless. The formula felt a bit heavier on my face than the medium coverage formulas. The innovative formula creates a smooth, natural matte finish, and it didn’t settle into my lines. And it is available in 18 shades
• Buildable medium-to-full coverage
• Weightless, airy feel—no caking!
• Evens skin tone
• Available in 18 shades (all exclusive to Avon!)
Our newest full coverage formula is the Cashmere Complexion Longwear Foundation. I think the name says it all, my skin really felt cashmere-soft. And I think it blurred the fine lines around my eyes. I also found that it stayed put on my face throughout the whole day.
• 24 hours of comfortable, breathable wear
• Full, flexible coverage with a soft-focus matte finish
• Visibly blurs pores and fine lines for a smoother complexion
• Soft-focus and shine-absorbing qualities help maintain a smooth matte finish
• With antioxidant botanical extracts, artichoke and butterfly lavender (non-GMO)
• Soft-coated pigments comfortably hug skin, providing maximum coverage and lasting wear
• Ideal for all skin types
• Fragrance-, paraben-, sulfate- and phthalate-free
To watch the video I created as in try on each formula, jump on over to my you tube channel.
After all my research, and trying each formula, I discovered both pros and cons of each formula. Bottom line, I think the best way to determine which formula is best for you depends on the type of coverage you desire. The great thing, you could give one a try and if you not satisfied, take advantage of our (limited time) satisfaction guarantee.