So what is hyaluronic acid? In a Healthline article from 2018 “Hyaluronic acid, also known as hyaluronan, is a clear, gooey substance that is naturally produced by your body.
The largest amounts of it are found in your skin, connective tissue and eyes.
Its main function(of hyaluronic acid) is to retain water….
Roughly half of the hyaluronic acid in your body is present in your skin, where it binds to water to help retain moisture”
The article also good on to say “when applied to the surface of the skin, hyaluronic acid serums can reduce wrinkles, redness ….”
Now I don’t know anything about the dermatitis, but I can personally attest to the reduction of wrinkles.
Since it first became available as a demonstration item, I’ve been trying the new Hydra Fusion Line from Avon. I’ve have noticed an immediate plumping of my skin, and a reduction of lines and wrinkles, is almost immediate.
The newest addition, with the highest concentration of moisture-boosting hyaluronic acid (1.5%!) Is here s to visibly plump skin.
Hyaluronic Acid is like super a ingredient acts like a sponge holding up to 1,000 times its weight in water for intense, lasting hydration. It’s your rescue treatment for those extra dry areas that need saving!
BENEFITS of Avon 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid
• Three different molecular sizes of hyaluronic acid reach multiple layers of skin’s surface, visibly plumping skin with 2X more moisture and bringing back its bounce
• Instantly plumps the look of expression/fine lines
• Delivers overall deep hydration
• Formulated with raspberry antioxidant, known to help boost skin repair and protect against environmental factors
• For every skin type
• Absorbs quickly
• Non-greasy and non-sticky jelly-like texture
AVON Independent Sales Rep
Shop Online Now and your order ships right to your door.
Get a discount on Avon products you know and love, Become a Representative your start earning your discount today.